NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner Review

16:47:00

Howdie people? If you're a Malaysian from KL, you must have the same thoughts as mine: Why is the weather so humid? Why is it so warm? Why doesn't it rain? 
Ever since year 2013 ended, the weather changed its feelings. You hardly can wish for a rain right now, since the sun has dominant the day and refuses to have rain as its sick kick. Worse, my skin has becomes drier and as if it is running out of water. Though I've constantly apply body lotion but my skin is craving for more hydration.

A research in Europe showed two in five people (43%) either occasionally or never use a body lotion because they don't have time or do not like the sticky feeling. Similarly in Malaysia, 70% of women do not apply body lotion everyday (I'm the remaining 30% who puts on body lotion Yay!). Most people only use body lotion once in a while because they don't find the time to sit around waiting for their body lotion to dry off. Some people find body lotion is not pleasant to have that sticky residue following moisturizing especially in the hot weather. I second that, I do not like the sticky feeling because it irritates me when I'm sweating. Iewwww.....

Lately, NIVEA launched an innovative product - In-shower Skin Conditioner range. This range aims to moisturize the skin while in the shower in a hassle-free way. It is a first of its kind in Malaysia due to its unique ingredient, compared to a regular body lotion. The unique water-activated formula is designed to be used after shower gel, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and silky soft instantly.


NIVEA IN-SHOWER INTENSIVE SKIN CONDITIONER

Rinse off body lotion
Moisturizing and hydrating
Silky soft skin


NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner comes in two options: 
  1. NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner for dry skin. The formula contains rich nourishing Almond Oil that leaves the skin feeling soft and smoother. (This is my cup of tea!)  I thought I would hate the Almond Oil smell because I dislike Almond, and surprisingly, I don't hate the smell. There is a slight Almond scent i it but overall, it smells more like a hair shampoo. 
  2. NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner for Normal Skin. The formula is enriched with Sea Minerals that leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated. It gives a similar smell of a random hair conditioner. I couldn't describe the scent exactly but it had me thought of a hair conditioner. Don't worry, it smells nice on your skin. 

This product caters to modern women with busy lifestyle, who can hardly find the time and need quick-fix solutions (suitable for lazy people like me too), particularly when it comes to their beauty routines. NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner suits you if you would prefer things to get done fast and often find ways to cut short the time you take to get ready. In short, NIVEA In-shower Skin conditioner provides modern convenience to consumers for total body moisturization whilst maintaining their current lifestyle. 

So now you might wonder, how am I going to use this? Well, it works in 4 simple steps: 

Step 1: Cleanse yourself with a shower gel and rinse it off

Step 2: Apply NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner to your whole body

Step 3: Rinse off NIVEA In-shower Skin Conditioner (You do not need to leave it on for some time before rinsing off)

Step 4: Dry yourself with tower and enjoy your day with your silky soft skin!

Rating: ★★★★☆

Brand: NIVEA
Prize: RM 16.90
Size: 250ml
Where to purchase: Most Drugstores such as Watsons and Guardians

Opinion
This is something like a hair conditioner for your hair. 
Maybe I am used to apply body lotion after shower so I can hardly feel the difference between the before and after of using the skin conditioner. However, my skin did feel smoother. For a person who has dry skin like me, smooth skin is something that I want compared to soft skin. I prefer not to see skin flakes. Maybe my skin will become softer as I continue to use the skin conditioner. It is convenient because it isn't as troublesome as a hair conditioner; you do not need to leave the conditioner on your skin before you rinse off. That is a plus point for the product. On a side note, it is affordable and it costs cheaper when the drugstores are having promotions (trust me, I bought them). It doesn't leave a greasiness feel after I rinsed it off. I can only feel my skin is smoother but still, need to apply body lotion to achieve softer skin. 


I knew many of you watch Youtube videos and somehow, come across of a advertisement of a beauty queen going for a shower with a hunky host. Now if you are wondering what is going to happen next, do stay tune at the Youtube channel below to find out the revolutionary new way for smooth and silky soft skin in the Sexy In-Shower Experiment!
https://www.youtube.com/MalaysiaNIVEA/IntheShower



NIVEA Malaysia
Facebook: fb.com/mynivea

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like me on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe

Subscribe